Info: ToDoList 7.2.4 is available for download

.dan.g.

Feb 3, 2019, 3:44:13 AM2/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

What's Changed from 7.2.3:
  • Fixed 'Word Cloud' background colour in 'High-Contrast' theme
  • Fixed 'Burndown' labels' colour in 'High-Contrast' theme
  • Fixed 'Attribute Inheritance' not undoing after 'Drag/Drop' operation
  • Fixed 'Attribute Inheritance' to exclude task 'References'
  • Fixed 'Time Estimate' recalculation after modifying 'Start/Due Dates'
  • Fixed crash in 'Week Planner'
  • Fixed various 'High DPI' issues
  • Fixed 'User Defined Tools' tooltip handling
Enjoy!

TonyG

Feb 3, 2019, 5:42:26 PM2/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Dan, thanks for the time estimate recalculation, but the units are now gone off the time estimate field editor. :(

.dan.g.

Feb 3, 2019, 6:50:21 PM2/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Screenshots please

G-Eric

Feb 7, 2019, 4:18:08 AM2/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

I report a display issue encountered where the left pane lines are desynced of the right pane lines by a height of one line.

The reason is that an additional space is added at the bottom of the right pane, making it one line shorter in displayable space length than the left pane.
This happens of course only when the list is longer than one page, but I can't spot the trigger to reproduce it on request so far (i.e. no file 'Introduction.TDL' attached).

You will find attached a crop of the bottom junction between left pane and right pane, showing in red the additional space generating the issue (being sized about one line height).
As a consequence, left pane lines are not more aligned with right pane lines (difference of one vertical line height);

If I find more details, I will add these to this post to document the finding.

Thanks - Eric

TDL_TaskTree-Desync-LR.png

.dan.g.

Feb 22, 2019, 12:00:12 AM2/22/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Eric.

This is a 'known' problem for which I haven't yet got a solution :)

.dan.g.

Feb 22, 2019, 12:00:57 AM2/22/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you repost it at the top-level so that I am constantly reminded to try again to fix it?

G-Eric

Feb 22, 2019, 3:55:15 PM2/22/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

>>  Can you repost it at the top-level so that I am constantly reminded to try again to fix it?

Reposted here
This conversation is locked