Question: Minimize button closes ToDoList

Bob Clarke

Jan 17, 2019, 10:57:42 AM1/17/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
When the "Minimize ToDoList to the 'System Tray'" option is *not* selected, clicking the minimize button on the title bar causes ToDoList to shut down instead of minimizing.

This can be verified by starting ToDoList, then starting Task Manager or Process Explorer, then clicking the minimize button. The process disappears from the task list.

.dan.g.

Jan 17, 2019, 6:19:30 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Bob.

Do you have DisplayFusion installed?

Bob Clarke

Jan 17, 2019, 6:30:02 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
No, but your question made me wonder about UltraMon, and that was it. The problem only occurs when UltraMon is running.

Thanks.

.dan.g.

Jan 17, 2019, 8:05:11 PM1/17/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you are right, my memory failed me.

You can find a workaround here.

Bob Clarke

Jan 17, 2019, 11:13:09 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks, but that workaround link is bad. It just opens gmail and says the search failed.

.dan.g.

Jan 18, 2019, 12:05:56 AM1/18/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Apologies, I've fixed the link.

Bob Clarke

Jan 18, 2019, 9:08:09 AM1/18/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Please post the corrected link. This email chain has the bad link embedded.
Thanks.

.dan.g.

Jan 19, 2019, 1:54:51 AM1/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Umm, just visit the group itself whose link is in the email...