Info: ToDoList 7.2.9 is available for download

.dan.g.

Mar 16, 2019, 11:13:49 PM3/16/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

What's Changed from 7.2.8:
  • Fixed 'Remaining Time' calculation when 'Time Estimate' or 'Time Spent' is zero
  • Fixed dragging 'Single Day' tasks in 'Calendar' view
  • Fixed restoration of 'Comments' splitter bar position when app starts maximised
Enjoy!

NT

Apr 4, 2019, 11:03:43 AM4/4/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

The TDL updater has not worked for me for the last few updates (I still have 7.2.7).

  1. When I launch TDL, the updater window pops up; after clicking "Yes", I get a warning sound and this message: the updater is not available now; please try again after the next reboot.
  2. If I go to 'Help > Check for Updates', and choose "Yes" in the updater window, I only get a warning sound, and then TDL is shut down.

NT

.dan.g.

Apr 6, 2019, 3:38:30 AM4/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi NT

That error message occurs when the attempt to run TDLUpdate.exe fails.

What's your Windows version?

NT

Apr 6, 2019, 7:13:53 AM4/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

It's Windows 10.

NT

.dan.g.

Apr 14, 2019, 3:51:24 AM4/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you enable logging 'Menu > Tools > Enable Logging', then try again, and finally post the log file please?
This conversation is locked