BUG: Time Tracker - last line in dialogue missing

Pierre de la Verre

Apr 19, 2016, 9:48:36 AM4/19/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
The last filed in the dialogue has the caption "Time Estimate : "; the string "Time Spent" is missing. So either it is

a) a bug (forgotten to add)
b) truncated because of my setting "Display 125%".

Maybe the "Start/stop" button could be decreased?

.dan.g.

Apr 20, 2016, 8:56:40 PM4/20/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Peter

I will be making the dialog resizable for 7.1 (on Tony's request) so that may be all that is necessary. And I will make it remember its last known size.

I may also have it auto-recalculate its width to ensure that the time estimate/spent is fully displayed.

Pierre de la Verre

May 1, 2016, 9:03:43 AM5/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1A1 via resizing of dialogue.