Question: Export tasks to MS Word or RTF format

Luis Palomino

Jan 22, 2018, 3:19:03 PM1/22/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan, Is it possible to create an option for export tasks in MS Word or RTF format?

.dan.g.

Jan 22, 2018, 8:02:39 PM1/22/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Nope, but TDL supports a plugin architecture that would allow you or someone else to write one.

ps. TDL does support HTML exporting which MS Word can import...
pps. It is very hard to work with RTF and so I tend to avoid it at all cost

Luis Palomino

Jan 23, 2018, 10:23:40 AM1/23/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I´m sorry I am not a developer, but I could try to do it if is not too difficult. Is there a tutorial, or much better, a place where the people share their plugins?