BUG: Subtask order problem with drag and drop

Jozsef Frigo

Feb 19, 2017, 4:29:59 AM2/19/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am using TDL to manage my everyday tasks and I am quity satisfied with it. Yet there is an annoyance: the ordering of subtasks sometimes changes when I save and reload the tasklist. You can reproduce the problem with the following steps:

1. clean install of ToDoList 7.1, open the Sample Tasklist

2.  click the + sign before the first task ("A Task can contain…") to see the subtasks

3. drag the very last task (Getting Help) and drop onto the first task (A Task can contain…) -> "Getting Help" is now the last subtask of "A Task can contain…"

4. save the tasklist, close TDL

5. open TDL. "Getting Help" is now the first subtask of "A Task can contain…"

Can you fix the problem, please

Best regards

Jozsef

.dan.g.

Feb 19, 2017, 6:04:23 PM2/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Jozsef

Can you include screenshot(s) with your post pls?

JFrigo

Feb 21, 2017, 6:59:07 PM2/21/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,