Question: Last Opened files (Lists)

Aprengo Calamity

Aug 10, 2017, 2:57:18 PM8/10/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I have to open 13 lists.

From the last time 12 are opened
Then opened the 13rd and save.

When reopening I only have 12 lists, not 13.

What can i do to have 13 lists opened ?

Best Regards

.dan.g.

Aug 10, 2017, 8:04:39 PM8/10/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Then opened the 13rd and save.

Immediately after this can you close ToDoList and then attach a copy of your preferences file here pls?

Bloguitis Gena

Aug 12, 2017, 12:22:12 AM8/12/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I am aprengo with my profile for blogs.
I don't know how my problem was solved after trying.
One detail is that some times I observ two and even three icons in the tray.
in the preferences was marked the option Restore previosly open tasklists on startup.
and also i have mark Allow multiple instances of TodoList.

Best Regards

Bloguitis Gena

Aug 12, 2017, 12:22:12 AM8/12/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
is the todolist.ini file ?
I have a todolist.lgo too
I can insert the two files is necessary
Best Regards

.dan.g.

Aug 14, 2017, 3:30:52 AM8/14/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> is the todolist.ini file ?

Yes. No idea what the other file is.

Aprengo Calamity

Aug 19, 2017, 12:24:55 PM8/19/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry is the ToDoList.log
I put the ini
Best Regards
ToDoList.ini

.dan.g.

Aug 20, 2017, 9:11:15 PM8/20/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx for that, I will look into it.

ps. The log file is generated when you have '-g' on the commandline.

.dan.g.

Aug 24, 2017, 6:32:04 AM8/24/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Allow multiple instances of TodoList.

I think this is the problem if all the instances are sharing the same preferences file.

This is because the last 'instance' to close will overwrite any preferences saved by the other instances.

Multi-instance is really meant to be used where you want each instance to have a separate ini file with possibly different settings.

If you can describe your setup and the way you think you want to work then I can make suggestions for how best to achieve that.

Let me know...