Question: Can you let me know here if you are using 7.2.DP please ?

.dan.g.

Sep 24, 2017, 8:43:37 PM9/24/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Just looking for a 'show of hands' to get a better idea of when to move to Alpha...

Thanks

KORE pm

Sep 26, 2017, 1:46:03 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I use it in real work. It runs really strong stable. It's more for Beta than for Alpha :)

MB

Sep 26, 2017, 3:49:19 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I work with this version, it runs very stable. It is at least a beta version.

Ralph Earey

Sep 26, 2017, 6:59:13 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan, I use it occasionally, particularly for the 'Save Task View to image' option

Koruneko

Sep 26, 2017, 8:40:28 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I use it everyday as a stable release.

G-Eric

Sep 26, 2017, 8:54:11 AM9/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

I use it on a regular basis - mainly stable (rare crashes, no steps to reproduce so far) - better than many beta's

fernando

Sep 28, 2017, 6:50:06 PM9/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'm using DP12. Some bugs here and there with Kanban but haven't been able to reproduce

.dan.g.

Sep 29, 2017, 6:21:22 AM9/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Some bugs here and there with Kanban

Yes, there was a significant refactor to support items appearing in more than one column.

>> but haven't been able to reproduce

If they are visual issues and you have time perhaps you could attach a screenshot to this sub-thread and that might be enough for me.

fernando

Sep 29, 2017, 7:42:34 PM9/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Ok. I've made e a separate bug report in the DP12 thread

e-motiv

Oct 14, 2017, 12:58:25 PM10/14/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Using 7.2.DP10. Not much problems except automatic updating. Was looking for the update right now, by the way..

TJ

Oct 15, 2017, 3:57:38 AM10/15/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Same, using a wide variety of features with about 10 active tasklist tabs. Had a crash when pasting text into rich comments but can't reproduce. Otherwise stable.

Peter Harman

Nov 3, 2017, 6:37:25 PM11/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Downloaded the other night, looks good but had a lockup on the print preview dialog screen

kiravi

Nov 4, 2017, 3:49:03 PM11/4/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I am too

.dan.g.

Nov 4, 2017, 10:26:39 PM11/4/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Peter

I'm not seeing that. Can you record a bug report via 'Help > Record Bug Report' and attach it here please?

Peter Harman

Nov 5, 2017, 1:12:46 AM11/5/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
2 attempts at re-creating the crash have not been able to replicate it (Windows Surface with Windows 10 Pro) when trying to print preview with the task print.
  • The additions of the Day View and Word Cloud are great additions to the program.
  • File/save to  - perhaps add an additional menu option box to dropbox or google drive
  • Days remaining option on the burndown is a great addition
  • Other than the crash described has been stable

.dan.g.

Nov 5, 2017, 6:09:00 PM11/5/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx for the feedback Peter.

>> File/save to  - perhaps add an additional menu option box to dropbox or google drive

I used to have something like that but since all these cloud services have Windows desktop client apps it felt like a lot of additional work without obvious benefit

Gr Igor

Nov 13, 2017, 5:40:03 AM11/13/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
ToDoList 7.2.A5 (Alpha Release) - drag and drop of items from Outlook is not working.

.dan.g.

Nov 16, 2017, 2:18:12 AM11/16/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Please report this in the correct place

Ángel Gutiérrez García

Nov 27, 2017, 6:22:34 AM11/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
hello, if I'm using it without problems.