Vincenzo Pugliese

Aug 30, 2016, 11:56:17 AM8/30/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I recently found out ToDoList time and I immediately liked it for its ease of use and for the simple and straightforward interface. I also installed the version of Android on my smartphone, but I could not find a way to synchronize data via Dropbox. Can you help me fix it. Thank you.
Vincenzo

simplenuity

Aug 30, 2016, 4:04:53 PM8/30/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Vincenzo,

The Android app is an independent, 3rd party piece of software. It is not only beyond the reach and support of this group and Dan, but has unfortunately also not been developed for quite some time anymore. Any question you have regarding the Android app you need to direct to its developer.

Best,
Ryan

simplenuity

Aug 31, 2016, 3:46:41 PM8/31/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Speaking of the devil. Just got an update notification for the Android app!

For anyone interested:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hg.hgTdlList
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1543638

As pointed out before, this is an independent, 3rd party piece of software.
Message has been deleted

Vincenzo Pugliese

Sep 1, 2016, 3:57:50 AM9/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you for informing me. I installed it on my Android smartphone and tried syncing via Dropbox and it works. I would have preferred a sync via wi-fi or through a proprietary cloud service, but for the moment I'm happy. I think if you grew yourself a mobile version and you proposed a data storage service in the cloud, you'd have a great product to sell. Vincenzo

.dan.g.

Sep 4, 2016, 8:44:12 PM9/4/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I think if you grew yourself a mobile version and you proposed a data storage service in the cloud, you'd have a great product to sell.

Feel free to contact the author directly via the Google Play page. Her email is at the bottom of the page.