Question: Filtering - Search - in the settings - Hotkeys

topforum

Feb 17, 2019, 10:49:13 AM2/17/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hallo,

Filtering - Search - in the settings - Hotkeys

Many thanks for the possibility of filtering in the settings.

It would be great if there was the same functionality for the hotkeys.

For example, if I want to know what function the hotkey "ctrl + alt + o" is associated with, it's relatively cumbersome to find out at the moment.

A question:

With which hotkey can I set the focus on ( A ) the task list or( B ) the text / comment?

With the hotkey F11 I can switch between the task list and the text / comment. For a sequence of macro steps I want to focus on the task bar or the text / comment. Therefore I need two hotkeys.

best regards

Filterung_nach_Tastaturkürzeln_sshot-2019-02-15_16-55-50.jpg

.dan.g.

Feb 17, 2019, 6:52:09 PM2/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> it's relatively cumbersome to find out at the moment.

Not really. Just pick any menu item, type in the shortcut, and if it is used that menu item will be displayed.

hotkeys.PNG

>> With which hotkey can I set the focus on ( A ) the task list or( B ) the text / comment?

Not currently possible.

topforum

Feb 17, 2019, 8:37:50 PM2/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you very much, sir.

Later it may be possible to define a direct hotkey for ( A ) the task list and ( B ) the text / comment?

At the moment there are very common errors when we try to insert text and the focus is on the to-do list instead of the text/comment.