Suggestion: Highlighted Tasks in "List View" tab.

Arjun S

Dec 31, 2016, 9:52:54 PM12/31/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Issue:
I have sorted the tasks in chronological order of "due date" in the "list view" tab. When i tick any highlighted task due (in red font) that I have completed, the task along with the highlight automatically moves to another position (bottom or next due date) in the list and remains highlighted. To tick the other due tasks, I have to scroll all the way back to the top and highlight. This interrupts ticking off tasks continuously.

Suggestion:
Once the due tasks have been ticked, the highlight must remain on the next due task. That way one could keep ticking off the tasks uninterrupted.

Regards

.dan.g.

Jan 1, 2017, 4:17:40 AM1/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Trying turning off 'User Interface > General > Sorting > Sort completed tasks below other tasks'.

OR

Try using the 'Incomplete' filter to hide completed tasks.