BUG: Multi-Sorting problem

MB

Aug 15, 2017, 9:43:26 AM8/15/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

we have a sorting problem.

1.       Multiple Sorting: 1. Priority 2.Start date

2.       Sorting Setting: “ Sort finished tasks below the tasks“ not active

If we finished a task, the task will sort below the active task, but we do not want that the completed task move.

Best regards

Marcus

bug3.zip

.dan.g.

Aug 17, 2017, 3:43:06 AM8/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Have you got this option enabled?

"Tools > Preferences > Tasks > Attribute Calculations > Treat completed tasks as having the lowest priority/risk"

MB

Aug 17, 2017, 6:39:05 AM8/17/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dann,

"Tools > Preferences > Tasks > Attribute Calculations > Treat completed tasks as having the lowest priority/risk"
this option is not enabled

Best regards
Marcus

.dan.g.

Aug 17, 2017, 9:46:18 PM8/17/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
What about "Tools > Preferences > User Interface > Tasklist Attributes > Hide 'Start' and 'Due' dates for completed tasks"?

MB

Aug 18, 2017, 2:50:26 AM8/18/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

 Hide 'Start' and 'Due' dates for completed tasks"

is not enabled, you can see the Start und Due dates of the completed task in the Screenshot.

.dan.g.

Aug 18, 2017, 3:13:54 AM8/18/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks for your patience.

Can you attach the actual tasklist shown in the bug report together with the associated preferences (ini) file?

MB

Aug 18, 2017, 5:27:45 AM8/18/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
you find attached the files