Question: Gantt display time periods

Jos Rullens

Feb 2, 2018, 6:15:34 AM2/2/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

The smallest period I can select is "Quarters, mid"

Is there an preference for selecting smaller periods?

If so. Where can I find that.

Jos

.dan.g.

Feb 3, 2018, 8:37:26 PM2/3/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Jos

Because I use Windows' own UI controls as far as possible and because Windows' column header has a maximum width of about 32000 pixels I have to control the width of the time periods to not exceed this.

The only solution (at present) may be to filter your tasks by due date to reduce the task date range, but it's possible that the parent width is still going to cause problems.

I will give it more thought as to how I can best solve this.

Jos Rullens

Feb 4, 2018, 5:49:35 AM2/4/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks Dan,

It was the due date, 2070. Unrealistic but it can in your future proof ToDoList.

I delete the due date and it is as magic.

Jos