Suggestion: Remove underscore as word delimiter so double click will select entire "word"

bgrupczy

Aug 10, 2018, 7:47:23 PM8/10/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Again, first, Great tool! Thanks!

I was looking to have the double click behavior on a "word" include the underscores. As a developer that uses TDL heavily, I have a lot of underscores in my notes.

You had mentioned that "TDL uses the exact same base component at WordPad". Is it possible to alter that component to eliminate the underscore as a delimiter? Would be nice if it was that easy.

If this can be done via a plug-in, I could give that a shot. Let me know.

Thanks,
Brad

.dan.g.

Aug 12, 2018, 8:36:41 PM8/12/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Brad

You are certainly correct that it is possible , but the lack of much documentation and/or examples means I shall have to tread carefully so as not to break anything...