BUG: WordCloud unhandled exeption when trying to ignore a word

Tom Freier

Jan 12, 2019, 9:35:07 AM1/12/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Steps to reproduce (on my system):
  1. Open any tasklist (introduction.tdl)
  2. Select word cloud view
  3. right click a word and select "ignore" word
  4. Unhandled exeption appears (see screenshot attached)
Info:
Todolist is installed in:

C:\Program Files\ToDoList

(where write access naturally is not allowed)

I cannot find the file C:\ProgramFiles\TodoList\WordCloud.ignore.txt on my system.

Additionally I think words like "und" (english "and" should be ignored anyway. The word "und" ist actually in
C:\Program Files\ToDoList\Resources\Translations\German (Germany).WordCloud.Ignore.txt

so it should not appear anyway. It seems the .ignor.txt file is not used at all. Or something is wrong in my installation.
Virus scan did not block the file. On my company laptop it works fine.

The feature is really interesting, thanks for adding.

Best regards

Thomas

Tom Freier

Jan 12, 2019, 9:45:16 AM1/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Attachment
todolistExeption.JPG

.dan.g.

Jan 12, 2019, 8:55:39 PM1/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Tom

What happens if you move TDL to a writable location?

Tom Freier

Jan 13, 2019, 9:12:54 AM1/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
That was fast. Version 7.2.2.0 fixed it without changing anything else.

Thank you dan.