Question: How to include External ID in stylesheet

Magnus koto

Dec 13, 2016, 6:43:20 AM12/13/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

During my work with style sheet I noticed - all of them are without External ID column in the report. Anyone has any style sheet containing the column with " external ID"?

Thenx

Tony G

Dec 13, 2016, 3:06:55 PM12/13/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes, I use the External ID in stylesheets. I even wrap them into links so that clients can click on them in my reports and jump to their issue tracker.
If you're doing a manual Export, make sure you have External ID checked. If that's not working then there is a bug. Try exporting All Attributes. It shouldn't hurt to have more attributes in your source data than you're processing.

In your style sheet your code should include something like this:

<xsl:when test="@EXTERNALID">
   <xsl:value-of select="@EXTERNALID" />

If you look in the resources folder you'll find a "tg...." XSL file which may include this field, depending on the release you have. Use that sheet as a test and see if you get the field. I'll have an update or addition to that within the next month or so. I'm modifying my version to change the link associated with the ID depending on the client for whom the report is generated. There are other enhancments in there too. I just need time to make sure it all works with recent changes.

HTH

Magnus koto

Dec 14, 2016, 5:06:07 AM12/14/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Hi.

I tryed to modified file from attachment to replace "LastMody" to Completion Date and "Status" to External ID. But after modification it is showing fault .

Any free of charge help.
Raport - Komentarze,do,zadanie.xsl