BUG: Recurring month periodicity default

Jon R

Jul 3, 2019, 7:30:10 AM7/3/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Not an earthshattering issue but when applying a new recurrence to a task by month, the default value of 'number of months' is not 1 but n (all the other frequencies are 1 as expected).

n changes!: I'm guessing this value is being picked up from the month field of the item - e.g. for start/due date in June n=6-1, in Sep n=9-1.

Thanks,

Jon

.dan.g.

Jul 7, 2019, 9:27:16 PM7/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Jon, that should be an easy one.

However, I might not release a fix for 7.2 until something else more significant comes along...

.dan.g.

Jul 7, 2019, 9:29:16 PM7/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
ps. Can you reproduce this other issue under Windows 7?

.dan.g.

Jul 13, 2019, 10:38:24 PM7/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.15