BUG: Time Tracker buttons not working

StevH

Apr 8, 2019, 9:10:11 PM4/8/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm not a frequent user of the time tracker, however I'm trying to use it more often.

The start/stop button doesn't seem to work.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Select a task
2. Click the timer button in the Time Spent field
3. The time tracker dialog appears, timing the job with the stop tracking button active.
4. Click the stop button

the button does not change to the start button, and in the task list the task is still being timed.

If I stop timing from the task list the time tracker dialog changes to the start button, but clicking the start button does not start the task timing again.

Regards

.dan.g.

Apr 8, 2019, 11:22:46 PM4/8/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Steve, I can reproduce that and will get it fixed for the next update.

.dan.g.

Apr 14, 2019, 3:44:13 AM4/14/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.11.1