Question: Viewing Task Panes

Ken Ingram

Sep 23, 2017, 6:32:39 PM9/23/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Moving from 7.0.13 to 7.1 the task titles tree and the task attributes panes have been switched.
I prefer my task titles on the right rather than on the left. How do I switch this in 7.1 to match what
I am used to in 7.0.13?

.dan.g.

Sep 23, 2017, 9:44:17 PM9/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Ken

Uncheck the following Preference:

Tools > Preferences > User Interface > Tasklist Attributes > Show columns on the right of the task tree

Dan

Ken Ingram

Sep 23, 2017, 10:06:06 PM9/23/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thank You. I searched for a while and I didn't find that option.
I guess I didn't search as thoroughly as I should have.

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

Sep 23, 2017, 11:35:46 PM9/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
No worries Ken. It was meant to detect that you previously had the titles on the right but clearly that didn't work.

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 12:06:06 UTC+10, Ken Ingram wrote:
Thank You. I searched for a while and I didn't find that option.
I guess I didn't search as thoroughly as I should have.
On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 6:44 PM, .dan.g.