BUG: Difficulties using Week Planer

mikro

Jun 18, 2019, 2:11:04 AM6/18/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan, hi all,

I am trying to integrate week planer in my workflow but am experiencing some issues.
Maybe I got something wrong with the underlying concept, maybe I found a bug.

Cannot see tasks spanning multiple weeks
When I create a new Tasklist an add a task spaning multiple weeks like so:

new task.png

and in Week Planer have deactivated

show task.png

I would expect to see a task spanning week 25, but there is none

week25.png

Also the starting and due week are empty.

Only if I define a start time I see the task in the starting and ending week, but not inbetween.

week24task.png

week25.no.task.png

week26.task.png

Cannot see task created for one day
If I create a task in the Task Tree starting and ending on one day, like so

task.18.6..png

I would expect it to show in the planer, but it doesn't

Any idea what the problem might be?

cheers

P.S.:
My Week Planer Settings are

Seetings.png

untitled1.tdl
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Jun 20, 2019, 9:28:26 PM6/20/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Definitely not working as it should so I've changed this to a bug.

.dan.g.

Jun 20, 2019, 11:45:12 PM6/20/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It looks like I actually intended for it work this way in order for the 'spanning' section at the top of the view did not get too overcrowded but I can see how confusing it is in the absence of an explanation.

What I'll do is to add a preference to control this, just as the calendar has: 'Display tasks as continuous between their start and end dates'.

mikro

Jun 26, 2019, 6:01:38 AM6/26/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Great! Thank you Dan!