BUG: Images does not appear

Tiziano Ricci

Mar 13, 2017, 9:56:12 AM3/13/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
hello everyone..
I used latest stable version of ToDoList.
It's happen something strange. In some pc where I deliver my todo list files images does not appear.
I mean. I create a todo list files. I put images on it (the images are incorporated with the file i can see binary data) but in another pc this images disappear.
Not for all pc..
The version of todolist is the same,.
May you help me?

Thanks

.dan.g.

Mar 14, 2017, 7:26:22 PM3/14/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome Tiziano

Do you think your problem the same as this issue?

If so, can you help me reproduce the problem by telling me exactly where the images came from and how they were pasted into the application?

Tiziano Ricci

Mar 15, 2017, 6:50:17 AM3/15/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello Dan..
First of all thanks for your attention to my problem. I think that my problem is similar to the issues linked from you.
I try to explain better what's happen (sorry for my poor english).
First of all the images come always from clipbard... coming from Windows Tools Captur or GreenShot... (both disappear)..
From one pc the user create the file and put images (paste). When the files is delivered to me this images disappear...
I send you the file example where in my pc the images disapper..appearing in other pc..
Thanks
test.tdl

.dan.g.

Mar 22, 2017, 2:13:16 AM3/22/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This problem is exactly the same as the other one.

>> coming from Windows Tools Capture or GreenShot
>> From one pc the user create the file and put images (paste).

Unfortunately I am currently unable to reproduce this with either of those two tools.

1. Do all images disappear or only some?
2. How did you create the test file?