BUG: Ctrl-R to refresh crashes TDL

TonyG

Jan 3, 2019, 3:52:45 PM1/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

Ref same incident in B6 and B8.

Ctrl+R to refresh the .tdl and this displays:

Log file attached. ( Long path to files replaced with X:\tasks, otherwise no changes )
I'm trying to open VS 2017 when it crashes to give you a better idea of where it's crashing beyond Load(filename) but have been unsuccessful so far. If the GitHub repo is current, I'll get the source there, and rebuild a debug version ... but will need guidance on build details, dependencies, etc.

HTH

TG_190103.log

.dan.g.

Jan 3, 2019, 6:12:29 PM1/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Tony

Can you attach a screenshot of VS2017 showing the call stack and assembler please?

.dan.g.

Jan 3, 2019, 6:17:44 PM1/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you also see if there is an event log via 'Win+R > eventvwr' please?