BUG: Colouring by Category completly broken

vovchik23

Dec 5, 2016, 6:48:35 AM12/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi, Dan

Colouring by Category is completly broken. I can not add a category in preferences and set a color for it. The settings always became reset.

Koruneko

Dec 5, 2016, 11:00:44 AM12/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
In addition : when a new column is added to an existing list of columns, deleting this column's title don' t delete the column anymore. By the way, it seems that a created column can't be delete anymore.
Hope that's help ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

.dan.g.

Dec 5, 2016, 8:11:32 PM12/5/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, you might want to downgrade to 7.1.RC1 while I fix it.

.dan.g.

Dec 6, 2016, 5:36:17 AM12/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Should be fixed if you update again.

Apologies.

.dan.g.

Dec 6, 2016, 5:37:02 AM12/6/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you post a screenshot pls? I'm not exactly sure I understand...

Koruneko

Dec 7, 2016, 4:48:08 AM12/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
HI,

Don't know if vovchik23 pbme is solved (I can create some columns). I still can't delete them.
(screenshot attached)
2016-12-07 10_47_32-Clipboard.png

.dan.g.

Dec 7, 2016, 4:50:09 AM12/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I understand now. It should be easy to fix.

Daniel Godson

Dec 7, 2016, 5:06:39 AM12/7/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
What if you just select the item (without editing) and press the <delete> key?

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki

Koruneko

Dec 8, 2016, 7:45:46 AM12/8/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
The entry is deleted by selecting "column title" then pressing delete ; so it's OK.
Thx !

Regards.

Le mercredi 7 décembre 2016 11:06:39 UTC+1, .dan.g. a écrit :
What if you just select the item (without editing) and press the <delete> key?

Rgds, .dan.g.

Le lundi 5 décembre 2016 12:48:35 UTC+1, vovchik23 a écrit :
Hi, Dan

Colouring by Category is completly broken. I can not add a category in preferences and set a color for it. The settings always became reset.

.dan.g.

Dec 9, 2016, 8:01:33 PM12/9/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.RC3.