BUG: CSV exporter does not allow the choosing of delimiter

Cotfas VLAD NICOLAE

Jan 25, 2017, 1:47:33 PM1/25/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

When I`ve used the alpha version of 7.1 and official release of 7.0.13 I was able to export tasks to CSV with proper column style (each attribute had his own column), I remember that I had this issue long long time ago and I asked Dan, and he said that after export, use separator as comma separator ",". Every time I tried to export CSV before exporting I had a dialog were to set the "," comma separator.

On the 7.1 latest version this dialog does not appear. And when I try to export the CSV, when I`m opening the CSV all columns are lost and all info is inserted into a column. Which is not good at all..

Is this "," comma separator setup in other part of the app? Or this is a bug?

Thank you very much in advance

Vlad

.dan.g.

Jan 25, 2017, 7:55:59 PM1/25/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Vlad

I can confirm that there is a bug in 7.1.0.9 where the dialog does not appear.

I'll get it fixed asap.

.dan.g.

Jan 25, 2017, 8:34:48 PM1/25/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Should be fixed in 7.1.0.10 if you update again.

Cotfas VLAD NICOLAE

Jan 26, 2017, 7:56:08 AM1/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello Dan,

Thank you very much!

Now I see the dialog with the comma separator ","

Do you know, how to disable the "Creation date" from the exported CSV ? (Just to mention, I`ve unchecked the "creation date" from the export setting)

Thank you Dan in advance!

Vlad

.dan.g.

Jan 26, 2017, 7:45:28 PM1/26/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Do you know, how to disable the "Creation date" from the exported CSV

I will have a fix for that soon.

.dan.g.

Jan 27, 2017, 4:30:02 AM1/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support