Suggestion: Print <custom task attributes> selectively

Angelo

Jul 20, 2017, 6:54:11 AM7/20/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
how can I select and print "custom task attributes" in the preview

I tried all the different check boxes but not possible to see my attribute columns.

tx in advance

Hans

.dan.g.

Jul 20, 2017, 10:26:28 PM7/20/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hans

It should just work 'out of the box'.

Can you provide more information such as a sample tasklist with custom attributes together with screenshots pls?

Hans cc

Jul 27, 2017, 5:29:55 AM7/27/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,
Tx for reaction

I would like to print the last two columns - <started> - <agreed> with the selection "print preview"
Eventually I would like to make my own rppts.

Inline afbeelding 1

Can i make my own model? I saw the the available templates are in XLS,
Or can I modifiy existing models?

I suppose that XLS is not the extension of excel?

cheers

grtjs
Hans

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

Jul 27, 2017, 11:01:46 PM7/27/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I would like to print the last two columns

I see, so you are asking for selective control over what attributes to print. Sounds like an entirely reasonable request.

If you can confirm this, I will change the post to a 'Suggestion' and see if I can get it into 7.2.

>> Can i make my own model? I saw the the available templates are in XLS,
>> I suppose that XLS is not the extension of excel?

Unfortunately XSL stands for Extensible Stylesheet Language which is a more complex form of XML and it's not easy to grasp but you can absolutely have a go... :D

.dan.g.

Aug 3, 2017, 7:50:25 AM8/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Added to 7.2.DP10.

Hans cc

Aug 7, 2017, 1:25:49 PM8/7/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan, your deduction is absolutely correct. It would be nice to have a like you call it "selective control".

Please change my request in to a suggestion.

Thanks for cooperation and forward thinking;

grtjs
Hans