Question: First Year End with ToDoList

Manning

Dec 3, 2018, 1:05:14 PM12/3/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I've been through a lot of project list type software, all the way back to sidekick.  The last few years I've been looking for one that matches the way I think more and hadn't found any that worked for me.  ToDoLIst has done that.  Thanks for the work and enjoy the year end present.

Question:

Is there any cap on the file size for notes etc?

Can there be an export to a more standard format such as PDF?  I looked and didn't see anything.  I can export to freemind/plane and then PDF from that but a PDF with check boxes would be useful.  I am planning on trying the android app by ajiget as a easy to transport solution.

.dan.g.

Dec 16, 2018, 8:21:19 PM12/16/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Is there any cap on the file size for notes etc?

1GB

>> Can there be an export to a more standard format such as PDF?

Writing my own 'Print to PDF' would be a big piece of work so I prefer to rely on 3rd-party software packages whose software installs a print driver for PDF (eg. Foxit Reader provides 'Foxit Reader PDF Printer', Office provides 'Microsoft Print to PDF').