Info: ToDoList 7.2.2 is available for download

.dan.g.

Jan 12, 2019, 10:11:15 PM1/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

What's Changed from 7.2.1:
  • Fixed 'Archiving' of 'Custom Attributes'
  • Fixed multi-instancing and drag-drop after upgrade
  • Fixed support for 'Recurrence' in 'Find tasks'
  • Fixed 'List View' bulk selection redraw when selecting in attribute columns
  • Fixed 'Kanban' view not responding to inheritable attribute changes
  • Fixed 'Kanban' showing task in two columns after 'Status' change
  • Fixed 'Week Planner' selection handling and restoration
  • Fixed 'Word Cloud' crash when 'Ignoring' a word
  • Updated 'Introduction.tdl' with individual task colours
Enjoy!

Pierre de la Verre

Jan 17, 2019, 11:56:13 AM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Missing translations in YourLanguage.csv:

"New Dependent Task Above Selected Task"    ""    "menu"

While updating to 7.2.2, I got the attached message in English. (Maybe is is impossible to translate because it is outside / before the main-program?)

Todolist_update.png

.dan.g.

Jan 17, 2019, 8:48:52 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> "New Dependent Task Above Selected Task"

Should already be in GitHub

>> While updating to 7.2.2, I got the attached message in English

Now in GitHub
This conversation is locked