Question: The "Allocated To" dynamic droplist is not editable anymore

Moustafa Banbouk

Feb 21, 2017, 1:54:42 AM2/21/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

For some strange reason, I am not able to edit the "Allocated To" dropdown list in order to add new people that were not existing before; however, I can select people from the already defined list,

Any help would be great

PS. I am suspecting that this field have a maximum number of values as I have more than 30 users there,

Best regards,

.dan.g.

Feb 21, 2017, 6:24:31 PM2/21/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Moustafa

1. Have you possibly set the list to read-only in 'Preferences > Tasks > Defaults > Dynamic Droplists'?
2. If not, can you be more specific around what you mean by 'not able to edit'?

Moustafa Banbouk

Feb 22, 2017, 1:02:17 AM2/22/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

I checked the Dynamic Droplists readonly checkbox and I confirm that it is not selected. Kindly find below a list of the scenario that I am facing:
1. I create a new subtask
2. I click using the mouse the AllocatedTo field of this new subtask but focus doesn't go to the textbox
3. Alternatively, I can click on the small arrow of the AllocatedTo field and select any name from the predefined list; however, I cannot add a new name

I tried the same on version 7.1 RC2 and I am not facing this issue there, I'll be glad to privately share the file if you need it,

Thanks a lot for your support, your application is a miracle coming true :)

Best regards,

.dan.g.

Feb 23, 2017, 1:28:31 AM2/23/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> I'll be glad to privately share the file if you need it

That would be hugely helpful, and your ini file too pls.

abstractspoon2(at)optusnet.com.au.

.dan.g.

Feb 28, 2017, 7:10:37 AM2/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
This could have been a bug I introduced in 7.1.1.5.

Is it fixed in 7.1.1.6.?

Moustafa Banbouk

Mar 1, 2017, 5:51:32 AM3/1/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

The todolist sample file was shared by email for your kind analysis as the latest ToDoList didn't fix the issue,

Best regards,

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

Mar 8, 2017, 7:14:07 AM3/8/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Moustafa

Unfortunately I have not received the email.

Can you resend it to abstractspoon2(at)optusnet.com.au pls?