Question: TDL raw xml formatting

Evgen Shariy

Jun 22, 2019, 5:59:05 AM6/22/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I need to integrate ToDoList with thirdparty subversion control. To able using tools like Diff and Merge in my case each task in raw XML must be a separated text line (like here). But ever when I download indented xml and resave it with a TDL, I see no spaces (crlf, tabs, etc) in the result file. Maybe there are some option in the Settings, but I can not find it.

How to enable XML formatting in .tdl file?

Thanks.

.dan.g.

Jun 22, 2019, 6:49:13 AM6/22/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Evgen

Unfortunately I have never been able to discover how to get MSXML to produce formatted XML.

I used to implement it myself but the overhead was huge: it took in the order of 10 times longer to save a tasklist.