Exclamation mark on task icon

bgrupczy

Jul 12, 2019, 2:32:29 PM7/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I noticed an icon I've not seen before. Well, it's a regular task icon but it has a small black exclamation mark in its lower right corner. I can't find documentation on what it means.

Thanks!

.dan.g.

Jul 12, 2019, 11:38:18 PM7/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Um, screenshot please...

bgrupczy

Jul 15, 2019, 2:06:10 PM7/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
(Feeling shame... lol) Screenshot attached. This has something to do with screen update. I took a little time to see why I got this in the first place. When I drag a task onto another, the mark shows up. When I drop, it doesn't go away. If I drag another task, a new mark shows up and the old one goes away. If I close and reopen, everything is fine since everything is freshly updated. Considering my use case, not sure if this is worth pursuing, but it might shed light on a future bug.

NOTE: I am using TDL within WINE on a Mac.

TDL_icon_exl_pt_screen_shot.jpg

bgrupczy

Jul 15, 2019, 2:08:54 PM7/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Also, If I just hover the drag and put it back (don't drop it on the target task), the icon remains.

TDL_icon_exl_pt_screen_shot_2.jpg