Info: ToDoList 7.2.0 is available for download

.dan.g.

Dec 26, 2018, 7:11:24 PM12/26/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

What's New from 7.1.5:
  • * NEW * - 'Mind Map' task view
  • * NEW * - 'Week Planner' task view
  • * NEW * - 'Word Cloud' task view
  • Added '<any>' to top of multi-selection filter droplists
  • Added '<nobody>' to single selection filter droplists
  • Added 'Alt' key modifier to trigger 'Import Tasks' when dropping files in 'Task Tree'
  • Added 'Comments' to default task attributes in 'Preferences' dialog
  • Added 'Comments Size' column to 'Task Tree/List View'
  • Added 'Completion Date' column to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added 'Display > Hours' to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added 'Edit' button to 'Preferences' to allow translators to edit the active UI Language file
  • Added 'Elapsed Time' to 'Time Tracker'
  • Added 'Export Format' to 'File > Email Tasks' dialog
  • Added 'Flag' icon to 'Kanban' items
  • Added 'Last Modified By' task attribute
  • Added 'Move > Select Next Task' support to 'Kanban'
  • Added 'Multi-Sort' support to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added 'Parent Task' name to 'Reminder' popups
  • Added 'Quick Find' support to 'Kanban'
  • Added 'Recurrence' option to preserve comments when tasks are recreated
  • Added 'Reload Icons' button to 'Edit Task Icon' dialog
  • Added 'Rich Text Comments' toolbar button to 'Lock Colour Selection'
  • Added 'Rich Text Comments' toolbar button to 'Paste Formatting'
  • Added 'Style > Task View' to 'Print/Preview' dialog
  • Added 'Slovenian' language translation (thanks to Jadran Rudec)
  • Added 'Time Remaining' graph to 'Burndown'
  • Added 'Toolbar' preference to control visibility of 'User Defined Tools' icons
  • Added button to 'Time Spent' to add time to task log
  • Added button to 'Time Tracker' to reset 'Elapsed Time'
  • Added completion checkboxes to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added completion checkboxes to 'Kanban'
  • Added context menu to file path of 'Status Bar'
  • Added custom 'Time Period' attribute
  • Added filtering support to custom 'List' attributes
  • Added menu command 'Edit > Find/Replace in Task Titles'
  • Added menu command 'Edit > Other Task Attributes > Offset Task Dates > Forwards/Backwards'
  • Added menu command 'File > Save Task View to Image'
  • Added menu command 'Move > Go to Task...'
  • Added menu command 'New Task > New Dependent Task Above Selected Task'
  • Added menu command 'Tools > Cleanup Preferences...' (Inspired by Pierre de la Verre)
  • Added menu command 'Tools > Enable Logging' menu item
  • Added menu command 'View > Show Reminder Notification Window'
  • Added menu command 'View > Toggle All Tasks Expanded State'
  • Added mouse-wheel support to 'Calendar' mini-calendar
  • Added parent task 'Rollups' to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added preference to 'Calendar' to 'Show overdue tasks as Due Today'
  • Added preference to 'Calendar' to hide parent tasks
  • Added preference to 'Gantt Chart' to colour 'non-working hours'
  • Added preference to 'Gantt Chart' to control column visibility
  • Added preference to 'Gantt Chart' to display 'Task Title' after Gantt bar
  • Added preference to 'Kanban' to indent subtasks
  • Added preference to position Edit fields above Comments field when stacked
  • Added preference to calculate parent 'Last Modified' as latest of subtasks
  • Added preference to show full task path in 'Sticky' reminders
  • Added preference to specify a sound for time-tracking notifications
  • Added preference to stop time-tracking after reminder
  • Added preference to use 'Creation Time' when initialising 'Start Date'
  • Added preference to configure a 'Custom Toolbar'
  • Added resizability to 'Task Reminders' dialog
  • Added splitter bar to 'Find Tasks' dialog
  • Added splitter bar to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added support for 'Kanban' tasks to be created directly in selected column
  • Added support for 'Move > Select Next Task' to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added support for 'QuickFind' to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added support for high DPI (4K) monitors
  • Added support for individual 'Custom Attribute' selection in 'Print/Preview' and 'Export/Transform/Email Tasks' dialogs
  • Added support for inheriting 'Custom Attribute' values from parent task
  • Added support for title sorting in 'Calendar View'
  • Added task 'Drag and Drop' support to 'Gantt Chart'
  • Added task links to 'Stickies' reminders
  • Added the ability to copy task attributes via the commandline
  • Added tooltips to 'Task Links' in 'Comments' fields
Enjoy!

amar

Dec 27, 2018, 9:42:55 AM12/27/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
thanks Dan

JP

Dec 27, 2018, 11:30:31 AM12/27/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you, Dan!!!

Ravi Abram

Dec 28, 2018, 11:30:59 AM12/28/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Congrats Dan!!

A long way into 7.2  - a true feat.

Note: It still says 7.1.5 in your post.

Ravi

邢增海

Dec 29, 2018, 2:40:47 AM12/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you for everything about ToDoList.

HDMel

Dec 29, 2018, 2:40:47 AM12/29/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Great Job :!
I particulary appreciate the mindmap view : before, I used Xmind to clarify my mind, now, I can directly use this option in TDL !
Marvelous !!!

Enjoy!

Pierre de la Verre

Dec 30, 2018, 4:32:41 PM12/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Great list of features - as always.
Great job - as always.

Thanks Dan

Pierre

(BTW: Are the release-numbers in the language files up-to-date?)

Ray Szuster

Dec 30, 2018, 9:47:51 PM12/30/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Dan - this is brilliant! Mind map, word cloud and week planner has perfected TDL. Many thanks. Ray

Earnest Ma

Jan 1, 2019, 6:37:07 PM1/1/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thank you so much Dan! Have a great new year!!

TonyG

Jan 2, 2019, 1:48:50 PM1/2/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Dan - thank you as always for the work on 7.2 and on every other release. It IS appreciated.
TG

Sw MATISA

Jan 4, 2019, 2:15:37 AM1/4/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I cannot update because of the following message (when the file http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip is downloaded):
Gateway Anti-Virus Alert

This request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus Service. Name: MalAgent.J_60995 (Trojan) blocked.

.dan.g.

Jan 6, 2019, 12:13:09 AM1/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Are you downloading manually or via 'Help > Check for Updates'?

Sw MATISA

Jan 7, 2019, 2:58:10 AM1/7/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Both. I try first with "Check for Updates". It was  not working. I see in  the log  "http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip". I do it manually. It is still the same with version 7.2.01.

Firence

Jan 7, 2019, 6:15:45 PM1/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi
I get this Warning too. Can´t downloading manually and via Help
Greetings

.dan.g.

Jan 7, 2019, 6:30:18 PM1/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Does Gateway AV allow you to 'whitelist' apps?

.dan.g.

Jan 7, 2019, 6:30:38 PM1/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Rolf

Does your AV allow you to 'whitelist' apps?

Alessandro Verdoni

Jan 9, 2019, 5:19:02 AM1/9/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Many Thanks for your great job Dan!

Jon R

Jan 17, 2019, 4:54:59 PM1/17/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Dan

I'm late to the party but had to add my heartfelt thanks for yet another mindboggling set of improvements.

'Feature-rich' seems inadequate, but if I said 'feature-packed', non-users would accuse me of exageration.. but they don't know what they're missing!

Also belated 'best wishes for 2019'!

Jon
This conversation is locked