BUG: Ctrl+D no longer working

Ralph Earey

Mar 4, 2017, 3:54:17 PM3/4/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan - I don't know what I did but my comments has moved from being on the right to being below the tasks and the Ctrl+D feature is not working (I upgraded to 7.1.1.7 last night). I've attached my INI file. I've tried opening a backup and it's just the same.
ToDoList.ini

.dan.g.

Mar 5, 2017, 6:14:29 PM3/5/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Ralph

>> the Ctrl+D feature is not working

I can't find anything wrong with Ctrl+D in 7.1.1.7. Perhaps you have somehow changed the default keyboard shortcut. The Edit menu will show you what keyboard shortcut is currently assigned.

>> comments has moved from being on the right to being below the tasks

The position of the comments is controlled by the preferences (Tools > Preferences > User Interface > Task Comments).

Ralph Earey

Mar 6, 2017, 4:19:50 PM3/6/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks Dan - all back to normal - I've no idea how that happened - I use the Ctrl+date on all my comments.