Info: ToDoList 7.2.11 is available for download

.dan.g.

Apr 11, 2019, 6:00:25 AM4/11/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Everyone

Get it here or update via 'Help > Check for Updates'.

What's Changed from 7.2.10:
  • Fixed 'Time Tracker' button processing
  • Fixed renaming of 'Tasklists' folder to 'Examples'
  • Added some new example tasklists
Enjoy!

Dave P

Apr 12, 2019, 12:06:18 AM4/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello,

I've just auto updated to v 7.2.11 and notice that neither the Word Cloud nor Mind map now display. The windows are blank

.dan.g.

Apr 12, 2019, 12:34:01 AM4/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Dave, not sure what happened.

I've restored 7.2.10 which seems to be okay, but you'll need to download that manually.

G-Eric

Apr 12, 2019, 7:35:42 AM4/12/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

When installing (manually), I noticed that the version number is still displayed as 'v7.2.10.0' (i.e. not 11) in the installer top bar.
This is also the case in the 'About' window from main menu when exe is running.

I report this as it might cause confusion when issues are reported and tagged for version.

Thanks - Eric

.dan.g.

Apr 13, 2019, 5:08:19 AM4/13/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
I had to temporarily revert 7.2.11 to 7.2.10 because of a bug.

If you update again it should be 7.2.11.1.

.dan.g.

Apr 13, 2019, 5:11:31 AM4/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.11.1

Pierre de la Verre

Apr 15, 2019, 2:58:47 PM4/15/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Weekplaner - untranslated words

In german version, the Weekplaner shows
- english time (6:00 PM instead of 18:00)
- title like "April (Week 16)" instead of "April (Woche 16)"

.dan.g.

Apr 18, 2019, 6:39:56 AM4/18/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Cool, thx and happy easter back again

.dan.g.

Apr 18, 2019, 8:20:35 AM4/18/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Peter

I don't know what happened but there was something very wrong with the updated Chinese translation.

I absolutely don't think it was anything you did because I've reviewed the pull request and everything looks fine but still the format of the file went 'bad' such that apart from the 6 updated entries all the others translated strings were somehow 'broken'. I suspect that somehow the line endings got mixed up but I still haven't figured it out.

Anyway, can you leave the next Chinese update to me so that I can try to work out if it's a problem at liukai's end or GitHub itself or me when I download it...

Peter .

Apr 18, 2019, 9:50:41 AM4/18/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan

yes, of course. I think it is better when you totally take care of the Github-merges.

Ciao

Peter

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

Apr 19, 2019, 4:41:50 AM4/19/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
okay, no worries.

.dan.g.

May 4, 2019, 11:03:27 PM5/4/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.2.12

On Tuesday, 16 April 2019 04:58:47 UTC+10, Pierre de la Verre wrote:
This conversation is locked