Question: Is it possible to have a window to view and define folder structure (and Files)?

FR

Apr 2, 2019, 11:43:23 PM4/2/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In TodoList is it possible to have a window to view and define a folder structure, where the project files would be stored and able to view and interact with this structure and the files inside a ToDoList window?

The image is just an example.

Thank you.

FR

Apr 2, 2019, 11:46:42 PM4/2/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry , here is the image...

folder_and_files_view_inside_todolist.jpg

.dan.g.

Apr 3, 2019, 12:14:29 AM4/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Do you mean like having an Explorer window inside TDL?

FR

Apr 3, 2019, 1:21:57 AM4/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Something similar (please do not think I'm asking you to program a windows explorer).

The user could configure a structure of folders and files that would be used (if you need to add folders and files you could too) in the project in relation to the tasks. So, this folder and files will appear on the ToDoList like the same thing that happen with the Notes or "Wordpad type" preview window....
and the user could manipulate the folders and files according to the tasks. I'm putting in another image.

structure_project_preview.JPG

FR

Apr 5, 2019, 3:01:26 PM4/5/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,
Please, Could you let me know if what I told you would be possible to have within ToDoList? I posted 2 more pictures for reference only so you could have a sense of what I was talking about.
I do not know if you have already seen .... so I ask you, is it possible to have this folder structure with files for projects in ToDoList?

Thank you very much!

.dan.g.

Apr 6, 2019, 5:30:54 AM4/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Short answer: It's not currently possible.

.dan.g.

Apr 6, 2019, 5:33:51 AM4/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It wouldn't be hard to write a plugin for this but it's a very niche request.