BUG: Transform Tasklist confusing when OK button is disabled

Pierre de la Verre

Apr 18, 2016, 3:31:14 AM4/18/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
"Transform Tasklist" remembers the path to the last used stylesheet. If this stylesheet can not be found, TDL realizes it and disables the OK-Button.

Sugg.: Please add a message / alert to the dialogue to explain why "OK" is disabled.

.dan.g.

Apr 18, 2016, 10:00:56 PM4/18/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Were you actually caught out by this or are you imagining that other users might be?

Hotmail

Apr 19, 2016, 2:05:26 AM4/19/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

I had this problem because I used 7.1DRx with the starting INI of 7.0.13, and there was a stylesheet which is not inside folders of 7.1

But independent from this special situation is can happen sometimes: deleting a stylesheet, renaming it, ...

.dan.g.

Apr 20, 2016, 3:38:32 AM4/20/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sorry, I didn't realise that the enabling of the OK button also checked the existence of the file.

I'll add some trailing text to the field as you suggested.

.dan.g.

May 1, 2016, 7:33:36 AM5/1/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.A1?