Suggestion: in Title panel fill whole row with background color

simplenuity

Oct 20, 2015, 6:37:28 PM10/20/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Currently rows with background color in the Title panel miss the background color beyond the check box to the left:
pic 1

With the option "Show colums on the right of the task tree" deactivated (as I TDL exclusively use) the rows (with background color) get visually interrupted:
pic 2

To make the GUI more user friendly i.e. it easier for the user to follow along a certain row I would like to suggest to extend the background color to the left border of the row/ fill in the whole row with the background color - if the effort to do so is reasonable of course.
It would then look like this:
pic 3
So much better! :) ;)

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Ryan

PS: As soon as I hit Post the three images disappear in the post. If I then go back to edit I only can find three place holders for them ?????

Message has been deleted

simplenuity

Oct 20, 2015, 6:49:36 PM10/20/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
trying to upload them differently:

PS: what a pain .... but successful :)

.dan.g.

Nov 3, 2015, 9:26:24 PM11/3/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> if the effort to do so is reasonable of course.

It was my intention to make the background colours continuous but unfortunately various factors preventing this working in conjunction with other UI changes made in 7.0.

simplenuity

Nov 3, 2015, 10:00:23 PM11/3/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks for taking the time to explain, Dan.
Then we'll live with it :)