Suggestion: highlight search results in comment section

ritt arch

Sep 14, 2017, 3:37:45 AM9/14/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com

Dear ToDoList-Makers,

since now almost 6 years we are using ToDoList and are happy and satisfied with the software! Anyhow I would like a feature as follows.

While using the search it jumps from one task to the next one. The task is highlighted but not the exact word. Is it possible to highlight the search term in the comments? I have attached a screenshot where I photoshoped the highlights for the search term in this example "Fenster".

Many thanks in advance,
ritt

.dan.g.

Sep 14, 2017, 4:50:57 AM9/14/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Ritt

It is certainly possible and therefore I will add as a feature request but I can't promise when it will appear.

Luis Palomino

Jan 18, 2018, 2:32:41 PM1/18/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Please, I need also searches with highlighted results. It takes time to find the searched word inside a comment. If you could consider this possibility I will be greatful.