BUG: Cannot Export All Task Attributes to csv

Sw MATISA

Mar 7, 2018, 6:47:54 AM3/7/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
I test this on verion 7.1.5.0and 7.2.B6

I cannot export all the attributes with "Export Tasks" with format csv. Only 20 of the 27 attributes are exported. For example "Tags" is not exported.I really need this attribute for my work.

Thanks for this great tool.

Best Regards
SW

.dan.g.

Mar 20, 2018, 5:09:20 AM3/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I'll get this fixed.

>> Only 20 of the 27 attributes are exported

Since you have already done the work can you tell me what the other 6 attributes are pls?

Sw MATISA

Mar 21, 2018, 3:09:51 AM3/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hello Dan,

I only count the number of column in the csv... but I can say that thsi happens with "Tag". After some test I see that "Tag" is not exportable when empty. To have always the same csv with different projects, it is a real problem.

To reproduce:
1) Open Sample TaskList
2) Export Tasks- All attributes in csv
3) Add Bob to AllocatedTo of the first task
4) Export Tasks- All attributes in csv
5) There is one column more as point 2 in the csv

.dan.g.

Mar 23, 2018, 2:29:41 AM3/23/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
So, to summarise, you want all the selected attribute columns to appear even if there is no data...?

Serge Wenger

Mar 26, 2018, 2:01:39 AM3/26/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
>So, to summarise, you want all the selected attribute columns to appear even if there is no data...?
Yes thanks

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/