BUG: ToDoList not honoring 'Include parents' option in print/transform

.dan.g.

Sep 13, 2015, 9:04:03 PM9/13/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Originally from GitHub by Patrice Torchet

I spotted the bug in Preview and Tool>Transform, I guess others are affected.
For Selected tasks only, the sub option Include parent tasks is not honoured.
The parent tasks are not included in the intermediate file.

Feature request
It would be nice to have the include parent tasks with the filtered tasks choice.

.dan.g.

Sep 15, 2015, 2:16:57 AM9/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Patrice

The option 'Include Parent Task' only includes the immediate parent task as the attached image shows.
parents.png

torchet.patrice

Sep 15, 2015, 2:42:45 AM9/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Did I forgot to say in List View ?
Since parents is the default in Tree view

.dan.g.

Sep 15, 2015, 3:00:44 AM9/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Did I forgot to say in List View ?

Yes you did!

>> Since parents is the default in Tree view

You don't get parents if you untick the box.

.dan.g.

Sep 15, 2015, 3:22:40 AM9/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I can now confirm this as a bug which will get fixed in 7.0.3.

torchet.patrice

Sep 15, 2015, 7:35:51 PM9/15/15

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 9:00:44 AM UTC+2, .dan.g. wrote:
>> Did I forgot to say in List View ?

Yes you did!
It seems so obvious that parent are there in Tree view ! even if filtered.

.dan.g.

Sep 15, 2015, 8:11:20 PM9/15/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
It's always obvious to you because the app is right in front of you, but it's not in front of me.

Perhaps if you always include a screenshot (as requested) then this problem would not arise.