Suggestion: Add task from template

Adrian C

Nov 21, 2018, 6:24:18 AM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi.

Would it be possible to implement functionality such that the user is able to setup task / sub-task templates of commonly used workflows, and have the ability to "Add task from template"?

Cheers - AC

Alessandro Verdoni

Nov 21, 2018, 11:15:10 AM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I prepared myself my own templates,it is quite easy.
When i need one i just have to import it in my main task list.

.dan.g.

Nov 21, 2018, 7:11:52 PM11/21/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Adrian

As Alessandro noted, the most flexible way to handle this is to create a specific 'TaskTemplates' tasklist which contains your commonly used tasks. Then all you have to do is copy/paste to your active tasklist.