Question: Android Use and desktop sync / use..?

JustMrMak

May 11, 2017, 8:00:47 PM5/11/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if there is any reliable way of using this app from an android app?

I've tried the Google Drive thing but I am not having much fun with it:

- opening via the Google drive app and then choosing an app (app not listed).
- within the app then choosing Google drive - suggest using an alternative driver.

  - such an amazing app, I must find a way to use it on my phone!

Makand

ajige

Mar 20, 2018, 4:48:12 AM3/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'm not sure I understand, but there is an Android app for the ToDoList. However, using Google Drive to sync doesn't work very well.

Erich Peters

Jul 3, 2019, 3:05:10 AM7/3/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi is there a way to upload / sync from Dropbox so that I can access the Desktop version on my Android version?

Thank you
Erich

ajiget

Jul 3, 2019, 11:50:13 AM7/3/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Yes,
I have used Dropbox for syncing my files for a long time, but some users have experienced problems since my last update. This is caused by changes to how Android deals with file storage in later versions, and is something I'm working on for the next update.

With some of the online storage options going towards a subscription model and the risk of them being hacked, I have started relying more on Syncthing for synchronization between the desktop and the phone. I have set up a folder that will sync directly without the use of external cloud storage. Syncthing can be a little tricky to set up, but once up and running, it works very well for syncing the todolists between various devices.

Please let me know if you have problems with the synchronization!

Heidi

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/