BUG: problem with filtering custom field via find screen

Lior Sheinmel

Oct 28, 2015, 4:06:56 PM10/28/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm using win7 pro with tdl 7.07 (the problem is there since early 7 version)

i have a tdl file with about 1500 lines.

when i try to filter via find screen one of the values of my custom fields (1000 line from 1500 total) the software get stuck (not responding )

attached screenshots of the custom field set up (field name: MAIN) and the find dialog during the stuck stage

please help

tnx

Lior
101528, 2015 22_03_41.pdf

.dan.g.

Oct 28, 2015, 8:57:27 PM10/28/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Lior

Could you try renaming your ini file after closing TDL so that TDL will create a new ini?

I want to see if your preferences are influencing the outcome.

Dan

Lior Sheinmel

Oct 29, 2015, 9:35:19 AM10/29/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi

I tried to start with a fresh ini file.
same problem
i can send you the tdl+INI via private channel if you want to check it

TNX

Lior

בתאריך יום חמישי, 29 באוקטובר 2015 בשעה 02:57:27 UTC+2, מאת .dan.g.:

.dan.g.

Oct 29, 2015, 8:18:38 PM10/29/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> i can send you the tdl+INI via private channel if you want to check it

Yes pls, you know my email address.

.dan.g.

Nov 8, 2015, 1:25:43 AM11/8/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support