BUG: Problem with UNC Links in comment area

Thierry Camus

Mar 28, 2017, 7:03:20 PM3/28/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I updated from ToDoList 7.0.12 to ToDoList 7.1.2.2 and all the links inside the comment area are out of work

My link are this type : <file:////Server/MyPath/MyFile.pdf>

If I try to click on it, I have an error message tells me the file does'nt exist or the program to open it is not installed.

If I try to drag and drop a file from the explorer to ToDoList, like I had always done, a PDF icon with a link is inserted and clickable to open the file
but if I try to insert the link by a right click in the comment area and select : 'insert  file link', the link inserted put me throught the error message

May be I make a mistake or I missunderstood something to used this kind of link.

Thanks

.dan.g.

Mar 28, 2017, 9:28:27 PM3/28/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome Thierry.

Can you confirm that it definitely worked in 7.0.13?

Thierry Camus

Mar 29, 2017, 3:06:42 AM3/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Good morning Dan,

Thanks for your answer.

Today I downloaded ToDoList 7.0.13 and I opened a TDL file, the test on links are working fine, If it's a PDF file the PDF Viewer program open and idem for PNG or HTML files, the association works fine,
I also tried to put a new link by drag and drop it's worked fine, it ask me kind of link I want, just click OK to confirm and it's OK

So my problem came with the 7.1.2.2

.dan.g.

Mar 29, 2017, 7:24:50 PM3/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx, I'll have a fix for this in the next update.

.dan.g.

Apr 3, 2017, 6:29:52 AM4/3/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.2.3?