Question: Time tracking stopping in stand-by

John Doe

Mar 1, 2019, 7:55:40 PM3/1/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Todolist stops tracking time when I put my PC in sleep mode. the parameter "Continue time-tracking a task even when: the computer is hibernated or in stand-by" is set.
I'm on Arch Linux.
P.S. Maybe I was not clear. Time stops counting in stand-by and continue counting on wake-up.

.dan.g.

Mar 6, 2019, 11:54:09 PM3/6/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi JD

I've searched the Wine source code but cannot find where it notifies apps of Hibernation/Standby.

So I've posted a message to their help forum and we'll see where that gets us. I'll post a link to the message when it's been moderated.

.dan.g.

Mar 7, 2019, 6:09:06 PM3/7/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

.dan.g.

Mar 13, 2019, 10:23:00 PM3/13/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support

John Doe

Mar 16, 2019, 10:46:55 PM3/16/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Bad news.
What about alternative counting algorithm where spend time counting on "Stop" button pushed event (StopTimeStamp - StartTimeStamp)?

.dan.g.

Mar 18, 2019, 2:31:32 AM3/18/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'll give some thought...