Question: Coloring issue

Laurent Bosc

Mar 6, 2018, 6:40:28 AM3/6/18
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

I notice some difference in term of colouring behaviour between the task list and mindmap

I have set a background green light color for task with a specific status.
  • In tasklist(and calendar, and Gannt), the background is green light, and the font is black --> OK, task is clearly readable
  • I notice also taht if the background is dark, automatically, the fonc is white, so seems the 2 colors (background and font) are dynamic and dependent.
  • But In mindmap if the background is OK, however the font is white, so the task titile is unreadable (white with light background)
  • In Kanban, seems there is no background coloring possibilityn so the task font is colored with e one  set for the background.

Could you fix that and have the same color  behavior between the task lists and the MindMap view  ?

.dan.g.

Mar 20, 2018, 5:07:58 AM3/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Can you repost this to the 7.2.B6 thread please?

.dan.g.

Mar 20, 2018, 8:38:32 PM3/20/18
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
And can you add some screenshots?