BUG: Automatically resort after edit

Klaus Reisenhofer

Sep 29, 2017, 9:21:48 AM9/29/17
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm sorting per "Created". When inserting a new row, the row is inserted a the current cursor position, no resorting is done. I expected the new row to be positioned at the end of the list, since it has the highest Created-value.

When I'm sorting for example per Task-Title, resorting works perfect.

Thanx for ToDoList and thanx in advance for a solution - Klaus

.dan.g.

Sep 29, 2017, 10:07:46 AM9/29/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Welcome Klaus.

Thx for your report. I can reproduce the bug and will hopefully get a fix out over the weekend.

.dan.g.

Oct 1, 2017, 11:07:41 PM10/1/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.4.6.

Klaus Reisenhofer

Oct 2, 2017, 4:37:01 AM10/2/17
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Wow - thank you for the quick fixing, inserting new task and sorting works now as expected !
Thx again !!