Suggestion: Show Week number in Calendar View

Firdea

Jul 14, 2016, 1:58:28 AM7/14/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I am wonder is it possible to show number of week in calendar view?

Thank you.

.dan.g.

Jul 14, 2016, 3:43:49 AM7/14/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Firdea

It is possible but under some conditions Windows will calculate the first week of the year incorrectly and there might not be anything I can do about that.

Are you wanting the week numbers on the small calendars to the left or the big calendar?

Firdea

Jul 14, 2016, 5:26:49 AM7/14/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi

I think the best will be left site of small calendar equal to each week line. Many factory's is using week numbers for planing activities in the projects (for test planing,commissioning,delivery date etc.)

Tom Ai

Jul 14, 2016, 11:40:28 AM7/14/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

not sure whether your language has a calendar library; I simply rely on a ready-made calendar library for that; however

the first/last week calculations follow a stringent rule that is essentially about the Thursday in the week and what weekday the January 1st is;

I think one of those implementation suffice

http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gent0113/calendar/isocalendar.htm

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 00:43:49 -0700 (PDT)
".dan.g." <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Firdea
>
> It is possible but under some conditions Windows will calculate the
> first/last week of the year incorrectly and there is no way for me to fix
> that.
>
> On Thursday, 14 July 2016 15:58:28 UTC+10, Firdea wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > I am wonder is it possible to show number of week in calendar view?
> >

> > Thank you.
> >

> --
> Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
> Wiki and other resources: https://github.com/abstractspoon/ToDoList_Wiki/wiki
> ---

Our problems are manmade; therefore, they can be solved by man.---JFK 1963.

Firdea

Jul 14, 2016, 4:40:51 PM7/14/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Sry but i am not programist. Solution like this is in win 10 calendar and it's working perfect... I am living Poland then my calendary is like most European.

.dan.g.

Sep 24, 2016, 5:32:01 AM9/24/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Fixed in 7.1.B1.