BUG: can't choose default filters - stuck with my customized filters - TDL 7.0.4

simplenuity

Sep 29, 2015, 10:26:26 PM9/29/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Hi Dan,

Since update to TDL 7.0.4, I can't switch to one of the default filters (A-F) via the drop down list anymore. Changing between my customized ones (0-2) works fine.
I have a shortcut defined to clear all filters. This is still working and is giving me access to the default filters. I then can switch between the default filters. However, as soon as I've chosen one of my customized filters I can't switch back again to any of the default ones.

Limited access to internet and testing environment for about a week, therefore can't provide more info/ screenshots etc. at the moment.

simplenuity

Sep 30, 2015, 12:18:13 AM9/30/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
UPDATE: Clearing the filter via keyboard shortcut or via menu is NOT updating the view to show all entries. It's necessary to choose one of the other default filters and then go back to "A) All Tasks" to actually see all tasks/entries.

PS: Unrelated: I'd like to suggest to activate/allow people editing their own post, if this option is still available.

.dan.g.

Sep 30, 2015, 4:36:48 AM9/30/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thx Ryan. I've done a 'hotfix' so that re-updating to 7.0.4 will fix the problem.

.dan.g.

Sep 30, 2015, 4:37:11 AM9/30/15
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I've also enabled editing of 'own' posts.

simplenuity

Sep 30, 2015, 5:32:53 AM9/30/15
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Thanks heaps for both, Dan!

Can confirm that filter selection is working as intented :)