Question: Is there a way to clear the recent-files list in ToDoList?

Patrick Skelton

Feb 5, 2019, 3:11:08 AM2/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Title says it all really.  Is there a way to clear the recent-files list in ToDoList V7.2.2.0?  I don't mind if it is a Registry edit but I don't seem to be able to find where this information is being stored.

Kind wishes ~ Patrick

.dan.g.

Feb 5, 2019, 5:24:13 AM2/5/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
There certainly is, Patrick.

Tools > Preferences > General > Keep track of most recently used (MRU) tasklists > Clear MRU

Patrick Skelton

Feb 5, 2019, 5:54:33 AM2/5/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
That's brilliant, Dan.  Thank you!

I did try searching the help but didn't find that option.  I tried searching on 'recent files' and 'clear recent' but neither found what I was looking for.  Don't know if you want to tweak the help file?  Believe me, I know doing help files is not the most exciting job in the world!

- Patrick

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/

.dan.g.

Feb 5, 2019, 6:38:57 PM2/5/19
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
>> Believe me, I know doing help files is not the most exciting job in the world!

Indeed and needless to say it always takes a back seat...

On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 19:11:08 UTC+11, Patrick Skelton wrote:
Hi!

Title says it all really.  Is there a way to clear the recent-files list in ToDoList V7.2.2.0?  I don't mind if it is a Registry edit but I don't seem to be able to find where this information is being stored.

Kind wishes ~ Patrick

--
Download Latest Version: http://abstractspoon.pbworks.com/f/todolist_exe.zip
Website: http://abstractspoon.weebly.com/
Wiki and other resources: http://abstractspoon.com/wiki/doku.php?id=todolist-description
---

.dan.g.

Patrick Skelton

Feb 6, 2019, 3:55:59 AM2/6/19
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
It does. I should have dug deeper.  Why is it that on computers - which were supposed to be amazing time-saving devices - we never have time?

ToDoList (and its support) are truly excellent, by the way!  I have donated before (I think!) and will do so again when funds allow (bit of a tough time right now).

- Patrick