Graham Yates

Feb 23, 2016, 4:03:07 AM2/23/16
to abstractspoon-t...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to change the order of the headings in the kanban view.

I am just trying this out, backlog on the left is fine.

I have the Kanban view set to catergories, but they go in alphabetical order from left to right, I would like to be able to re arrange these, as  the sequence is not logical.

e.g the order I would like is
Send enquiry
Place order

Kanban orders these as
Place order
Send enquiry

Martin Lemburg

Feb 23, 2016, 4:58:39 AM2/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Yes, this would be fine!

I created such list, like the status list, not in alphabetical order, but the Kanban uses the alphabetical order.

But ... hold on ... the status drop-down shows the status values alphabetical, too.
And in the preferences, they are sorted, too.

Is this intention, an overseen option to be disabled or a bug?

Cheers,

Martin

.dan.g.

Feb 23, 2016, 5:22:01 AM2/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
You will need to create 'Fixed' column definitions in the Kanban preferences.

Graham Yates

Feb 23, 2016, 5:36:07 AM2/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
Thanks That has sorted that out, but now the backlog column has disappeared though I do have it checked.

.dan.g.

Feb 23, 2016, 6:53:39 AM2/23/16
to ToDoList (AbstractSpoon) Support
I'll need to fix that because currently for fixed columns you also have to specify the backlog too.

Just create a column and leave the value blank.